Better Day Club
Better Day Club is a place to belong for individuals with moderate stage Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia. Better Day Club currently meets two afternoons a week and provides:
- Enriching activities reflecting member interests
- Social & creative engagement
- A chance for care partners to enjoy some free time
- Program design & facilitation by Cathleen Weber, MSW, LCSW
- Staffing by trained and licensed caregivers
Private pay or long term care insurance can be used as payment. A participant/caregiver assessment is completed prior to club membership.
Club meetings are Wednesdays and Thrusdays, noon to 4PM. We will expand to a third day, and extended hours in September, 2014.
Please contact us at 812-822-1217 for more information.
Better Day Club is located at 4211 East Third Street, Bloomington Indiana, 47401. Contact us at 812-822-1217.
View Larger Map
The Better Day Club is adapted in part from Meeting of the Minds developed by Jody Curley, M.A. for the Alzheimer’s & Dementia Alliance of Wisconsin.