Better Day Club
Better Day Club is a place to belong for individuals with moderate stage Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia. Better Day Club currently meets two afternoons a week and provides:
- Enriching activities reflecting member interests
- Social & creative engagement
- A chance for care partners to enjoy some free time
- Program design & facilitation by Cathleen Weber, MSW, LCSW
- Staffing by trained and licensed caregivers
Vist the Better Day Club Site at betterdaybloomington.com/.