Better Day Club
Better Day Club is a place to belong for individuals with moderate stage Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia. Better Day Club currently meets one afternoon a week and provides:
- Enriching activities reflecting member interests
- Social & creative engagement
- A chance for care partners to enjoy some free time
- Program design & facilitation by Cathleen Weber, MSW, LCSW
- Staffing by trained and licensed caregivers
Private pay or long term care insurance can be used as payment. A participant/caregiver assessment is completed prior to club membership.
The Better Day Club is now open in their new building.
Club meetings are Wednesdays, noon to 4PM. Additional days of programming will be added late fall 2013.
Please contact us at 812-369-3718 for more information.
Better Day Club is located at 4211 East Third Street, Bloomington Indiana, 47401. Contact us at 812-369-3718.
View Larger Map
The Better Day Club is adapted in part from Meeting of the Minds developed by Jody Curley, M.A. for the Alzheimer’s & Dementia Alliance of Wisconsin.